It is important to understand the difference between a mortgage loan officer and a mortgage manager. While mortgage loan officers are helpful in the process of obtaining a mortgage, they often disappear after closing. Mortgage Managers – like the ones you find at Penrith Home Loans – not only fill the role of a loan officer but also stick with you throughout the life of your home loan, identifying situations that can help you reach financial goals.
Benefits of a Mortgage Manager:
- See how much cash you may be able to access from your home’s equity.
- Calculate payments with a shorter- or longer-term loan.
- Determine monthly payments needed to pay off your home loan faster, on your schedule.
- Access your home’s equity to help consolidate, manage, and pay off debt.
- Keep an eye on neighborhood home sales and demographics.
- Follow interest rates and trends.
- Discover potential money-saving opportunities.